Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd, one of the leading bank in the banking industry of Bangladesh has been awarding the scholarships to the Bangladeshi students who are meritorious but facing difficulties financially at different stages of their study.
DBBL has been providing this scholarship since it’s beginning under its social cause program to the helpless students to support them financially as they can continue their study smoothly without any obligations. But the process is a little bit tough to choose the right people who are eligible to get the scholarship.
Only those students will deserve the scholarship from tremendous applicants who are eligible for the following criteria such as his or her (the applicant’s) academic results, Physical conditions, and financial capability, etc.
One important thing to state here is rural students and the female will be getting priority in this program.
Rural students will get around 90% and female students will get approximately 50% of the total scholarship.
This Financial aid will be provided to the students who are studying at H.S.C and graduation levels and passed his S.S.C or equivalent examination in the year of 2018. Besides they must have the following requirements:
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject) in S.S.C or equivalent examination must be-
- CGPA 5.0 (School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas)
- CGPA 5.0 (School/Institutions situated in district town areas)
- CGPA 4.83 (School/Institutions situated in rural areas)
Amount & Duration of Scholarship
- Scholarship will be provided for H.S.C or equivalent study period.
- Scholarship duration is 2 years.
- Monthly scholarship Tk. 2,000.00
- Annual Grant for Reading Materials Tk. 2,500.00
- Annual Grant for Clothing Tk. 1,000.00
Other criteria of the Scholarship
- Students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2018 are eligible for the scholarship.
- No direct application will be accepted.
- Students who are already being benefited by scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not be qualified for this scholarship of DBBL.
- Students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas will be earmarked for 90% of total scholarships and female students will be earmarked for 50% of total scholarships.
- Eligible and interested students can apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
Important dates for the applicants
- Students can apply for the scholarship from May 08,2018 to June 08, 2018.
- Preliminary selection list will be published through Website : June 11, 2018
- Original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices can be submitted on June 13 to July 03, 2018
- The final result publication date will be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
DBBL Scholarship Circular
If you have any question about DBBL Scholarship, Please let us know in comments.